Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting close...

Put some work in tonight, I managed to get all the odd and ends on the engine. The electrical is in, alternator, radiator, hoses, belt, floors, firing order. I wanted to get it started tonight but I was really running out of time. I don't think the neighbors would want to hear the engine running at 2,200 rpm for 25 minutes next to their room windows. So I will try tomorrow and hopefully I will have some spotters to help with all the fluid checks and make sure every thing is okay. Here's some photos...

Here's a side shot, I installed the wire cover but on the passenger side I need to do a little trimming.

Hopefully every things checks out okay and I could make it to Santa Maria next weekend.


Black Board Picture

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're on the home stretch!
    Will be a relief to hear that thing run.

    Gonna call you "No Dinero Danny" from now on!

    TP

    ReplyDelete